Fun Bits Interactive is looking for a highly skilled gameplay programmer to work on current and future next gen titles. The role requires a solid background implementing core gameplay components and expertise building networked systems.
The ideal candidate will work closely with design and engineering to help realize creative goals and ensure that the game delivers a high quality multiplayer experience.
- 3 years of professional video game development experience, including at least 1 shipped title.
- Gameplay programming expertise, including code design and implementation of networked game modes and features.
- Advanced knowledge of networking concepts, and a proven track record implementing networking systems in shipped titles.
- Console development experience, with knowledge of platform specific APIs, including PSN services.
- A solid understanding of computer architecture and platform specific considerations-Data-centric code design and optimization experience.
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++.
- Excellent debugging skills, including the use of tools to debug networked functionality.
- Knowledge of assembly or other relevant low level programming experience.
- Familiarity with mainstream game engines and middleware
- Knowledge of Maya API and Mel scripting.
- Experience working in Visual Studio and Xcode
- Credits on a shipped title.
Apply direct with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org