Amazon Game Studios is hiring! Make games at one of the most innovative companies in tech! We are currently hard at work on a project that will provide the right candidates with the potential to work on game experiences that push the boundaries of technology. Our team includes industry veterans of dozens of titles including Thief, System Shock 2, Half Life 2, Left for Dead, Age of Empires, Halo, Gears of War, Forza, Call of Duty and Bioshock, with a pinch of Amazon peculiarity thrown in.
You are a creative, natural problem solver with a passion for gaming. You will help coordinate the production and launch of a game title in collaboration with multiple internal and external partners. You will support the development of game titles working with talented cross-functional teams spanning art, game design, tech, marketing, and business. You will be involved in all facets of the product life cycle, willing to get your hands dirty and support development at both low and high levels.
- Facilitates project teams and removes impediments in order to deliver results
- Works together with studio and team leadership to develop project plans, timelines, and success criteria
- Fosters a collaborative, creative team environment
- Is a champion for the user: Insists on the highest standards, and gives feedback on the functional quality and level fun for your project
- Tracks cross-team dependencies and avoids resource conflicts before they happen
- Helps to evolve processes and tools for the studio
- Helps manage the communication between game teams and functional teams
- Leads by example and is a champion for your team
- 5+ years of game development experience on medium to large sized teams with at least 2 shipped titles.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Multiple shipped titles, including AAA console or PC titles.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent judgment, organizational and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in mobile games a plus
- Experience working on large scale, commercial online game services