Senior Game Developer
Big Fish is on the lookout for a rare breed: a Senior Developer with both the technical chops and leadership skills to get things done. We have a high-visibility leadership role open on a forward-thinking engineering team. Your mission is to develop top-of-the-chart, free-to-play, kick-ass mobile games. You'll be a hands on programmer with about an 80/20 split of programming and leadership.
- Develop the engine and tools for our biggest franchise
- Identify and squash roadblocks that slow down our creation of great games
- Prioritize and juggle conflicting priorities
- 5+ years of game development experience
- Mobile development experience – Android is a huge bonus
- Java Script
- BS degree in CS or related field
- Passion for crafting games
- Experience on a free to play team
- The flexibility to turn on a dime when the market changes
- Grace under pressure
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested