Big Fish is on the lookout for a rare breed: a Senior Developer with both the technical chops and leadership skills to get things done. We have a high-visibility leadership role open on a forward-thinking engineering team whose mission is to develop top-of-the-chart, free-to-play, kick-ass mobile games.
Now, here’s the thing: There are senior developers that only want to be head-down in the code, and there’s developers that take the lead in a team-first, people-first approach to technology. So, if you’re the latter, we’d really like to talk to you about the opportunity and the Big Fish culture. We think you’ll really like it here.
- Create a dynamic new game based on our biggest IP
- Lead by example – both code your butt off and drive the work of other engineers
- Prioritize and juggle conflicting priorities
- 5+ years of game development experience
- Mobile development experience – Android preferred iOS works too
- Java Script
- BS degree in CS or related field
- Passion for crafting games
- Experience on a free to play team
- The flexibility to turn on a dime when the market changes
- Grace under pressure
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!