InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will implement events, features and a new graphic engine by use of self-developed and open-source graphic engines
- Utilize innovative technologies like Robotlegs 2, Starling, Scout, AirTools and Shader programming to constantly improve the game and keep it up to current technological standards
- Enhance and optimize our games architecture and high-performance algorithms in a browser environment
- Collaborate with experienced games professionals from Frontend, Art Design, 3D, UI/UX, Backend, Mobile and Game Design
- Joint responsibility for technological decisions in Flash for our game Forge of Empires
- Play an active part in an agile, multifunctional team
- Organizing workflows and technical participation within the team
- Degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Successful realization of several Flash projects in a Senior position
- Experience with memory and CPU performance optimization
- Expert knowledge of ActionScript 3.0
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns and Frameworks like Robotlegs or PureMVC
- Versed in usability optimization
- A good understanding of game coding
- Passion for online games
- Very good English language skills
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Supporting and contributing to the company retirement arrangement
- Further training on a regular basis, and a flat rate for reference books
- Supporting your move to Hamburg (e.g. through temporarily staying at our company apartment, and allround support if moving here from abroad)
- Funding your parking spot on the premises, or your ticket for local public transport
- Preventive health care
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Flash Developer - Forge of Empires (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executable files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments are limited to 2 MB).