Senior Environment Artist
Creating high quality 3D environment models and textures with combining traditional fine art and technical art skills for use in gameplay and cinematics.
- Strong passion to make top quality games.
- Over 6 years of experience as professional 3D Environment Artist in game, VFX, or feature animation studio
- Have good color theory and technical expertise in architectural layout, lighting, scene composition, and environmental FX.
- Expertise in architectural and organic modeling
- Ability to approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly
- Experience creating/tuning surface shaders a plus
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment
- Excellent skills in using major 3D software (Maya/Max/Mudbox/Zbrush)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 or more published titles or equivalent commercial released products.
- BS Degree in Fine Arts - Animation & Visual Effects, Graphic Arts, Computer Art & Design, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com