Senior Director – New Strategic Accounts
HANSOFT GROWTH TEAM, SAN FRANCISCO, USA
As a Senior Director, New Strategic Accounts, you will work with a small team to identify, qualify, engage and close new accounts as well as grow existing business opportunities in the software and game development industries, developed through both outbound and inbound inquiries. You will mainly work with your growth team based in San Francisco but also collaborate with our global teams based in Sweden and Japan.
Tasks include amongst others:
- Develop and own your pipeline of sales & account management opportunities together with your San Francisco based growth team. Manage the processes and collaborate with other international Hansoft teams to close new strategic accounts.
- Maintain & track metrics and data connected to the sales process using our internal systems, as well as Salesforce.
The position is based out of our San Francisco office. You will start with a training period at our Swedish head-office to gain the necessary product and market knowledge for the position.
The job requires extensive traveling within Japan & Asia as well as to Sweden and within North America on a regular basis.
- You have extensive and documented sales experience and/or business-development experience in the software and/or game development industry, or other relevant industries.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. English at mother tongue level. English is our corporate language.
- You are a doer with a strong drive and an entrepreneurial mindset. You need to appreciate both the possibilities and challenges of a small but growing dynamic entrepreneurial company.
- You are a creative go getter with excellent client-relationship skills and high business ethics.
- You are focused, disciplined and have the ability to work and prioritise without specific instruction.
- You possess strong leadership skills and team-based mentality. Since you will be operating in a team oriented corporate environment, the ability to forge and grow relationships and collaborate is critical.
- You are very computer literate with a natural curiosity for new technology.
- You have the ability to travel extensively.