Want to work with one of the most successful gaming companies in the world? And have a significant influence on how we structure the backend and play around with and introducing new tech - like AWS services?
Wait no more! We got the right job for you.
We are looking to strengthen our DevOps capabilities with a solid and skilled Senior DevOps Engineers for our Backend team.
While we appreciate specialists and your particular skill set will be a large part of forming the position, you must be a well rounded engineer that is able and willing to take on various tasks across the full lifespan of backend features, including maintaining it in production. You take pride in making your code solid and performance matter to the team.
Some, but not all of the tasks, you will be doing are:
- Be a primary driver of our AWS infrastructure, security and monitoring and alerting
- Maintain and optimize the 3rd party products we are using (eg. our Cassandra cluster)
- Further automation wherever possible
- Development of backend services in Go
We would very much like if you could say yes to some (preferably all) of these things:
- A solid grasp on- and multiple years of working with scalable NoSQL backed systems
- Extensive experience working with AWS services
- Extensive experience working with Linux based systems (Amazon Linux/Ubuntu)
- A good grasp on networking and security
- Experience developing software and a desire to work with Go (also as a developer)
- Version Control Systems (Git)
- Fluent in English - both verbally and written
These things would be cool - if you can nod yes to:
- Golang experience
- Cassandra operations and tuning
- Configuration Management (Ansible)
- Experience with benchmarking, stress testing and tuning of complex systems
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - we are the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, We are passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard - We strive for a Synced Community
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 14 nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
Did you know that: