· 3 to 5 years game or game-related experience
· 2+ years experience shipping mobile applications
· 2+ years experience with Objective-C, C#, C++, or Java
· Foundation in object-oriented design
· Strong testing skills
· Prior experience with agile methodologies
· Excellent problem solving, logical, and analytic abilities.
· Strong commitment to organizational work ethics, value based decision-making and managerial skills.
· Expert llama rider
· Contribute to the functional design and architecture of customer-facing, feature-rich mobile applications
· Execute complete life cycle for complex application components based on design requirement
· Contribute to a cross-functional SCRUM based Agile team in daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives
· Design and implements mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices
· Fixing and resolving bugs/defects
· Lead internal development project teams and mentor junior staff