- Create high quality 3D character/weapons/accessories and textures with combining traditional fine art and technical art skills for use in gameplay and cinematics.
- Design and generate the hi-rez rendered 3D images for marketing materials.
Requirements and Skills:
Strong passion to make top quality games
- Over 6 years of experience as professional 3D Character Artist in game, VFX, or feature animation studio
- Ability to create organic models (human faces, clothing, imaginary creatures)
- Ability to create hard surface models (weapons, armor)
- Ability to create highpoly and lowply models and textures
- Experience creating/tuning surface shaders a plus
- Excellent skills in using major 3D software (Maya/Softimage/Mudbox/ZBrush)
- Ability to stay on schedule and approach the complex issue creatively and flexibly in a time constrained environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 or more published titles or equivalent commercial released products.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Computer Art & Design (Konami will consider all combinations of education and equivalent skills sets gained through experience)
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com