Santa Monica, California
Browser Based Games, Playstation 3, Xbox 360
High School or equivalent
Senior Business Analyst
At Activision Customer Care, we are Agents of Change. We influence and enable a customer centric experience through analyzing customer data and passionately advocating for the customer. Our team is chartered with the development of the future state for service and support by driving innovation, improved customer experiences and enabling the better games through Service and Support at Activision. The Senior Business Analyst looks across all of Activision’s support experiences to identify and improve the processes that ensure our customers receive the best possible experience with our games.
We are looking for an exceptional analyst who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry. The ideal candidate will manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about Activision customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Studio, and Finance leadership. He/she will:
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop a global strategy for Voice of the Gamer and develop roadmaps to insure that we deliver meaningful results in our Service and in our Games.
- Drive insights into contacts and customer profiles.
- Conduct detailed contact analysis and recommend ways to reduce contacts.
- Develop and master our business intelligence tools and capabilities
- Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Customer Satisfaction, and Cost Effectiveness.
- Coordinate with various groups including: Game Producers, Operations, Studio and Finance teams to analyze historical data and make recommendations for service and game improvements.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact center performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements. Manage SLA through Phone/Email/chat routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA.
- Fully leverage existing technology, including Salesforce for reporting.
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats)
- Experience building and analyzing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and optimization.
- 5+ years experience in analysis required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Sharepoint, and PowerPoint.
- MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats)
- Voice of the Customer and Customer Service experience strongly preferred.
- Experience utilizing SQL and statistical analysis tools.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested