Petroglyph is seeking a talented SENIOR ARTIST to help develop a new and very exciting mobile game using the Unity Engine.
The Senior Artist is an expert generalist who will maintain the initial look of the project. He or she may work cooperatively with other artists, programmers and outsourcing to ensure their work transfers to mobile correctly and to integrate art assets into the game engine. They will follow the initial artistic vision and help lead creative direction moving forward.
- Technical and creative liaison for outsourcing artwork
- Understands and maintains production pipeline and workflow
- Helps determine new production pipelines when necessary
- Document art tools and production pipeline
- Provide general “hands-on” art for the project, ranging from 3d modeling, texturing, animation, FX, and UI.
- Great communication skills
- Expert experience in Unity Engine
- Shipped at least one mobile game
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Excellent work ethic with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Design and create particle effects within Unity
- Understands good interface designs and have the ability to create interface artwork
- Experience developing for the mobile platform (iOS and Android)
- Ability to create low- and high-polygon environment objects, characters, and other models based on art direction and gameplay requirements
- Understanding of animation principles and 3D character animation
- Strong desire to create exceptional games
- Familiarity with scripting languages
Applicants must submit a resume and art samples viewable via website at firstname.lastname@example.org.