Senior Animation Engineer
Got what it takes to produce a cutting-edge AAA title? Be part of our passionate team and strive for excellence.
2K Games seeks the talents of a seasoned and passionate programmer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment and is looking to work with like minded professionals to create a truly amazing game.
• Shipped one or more AAA titles.
• Passion for leveraging advanced animation technology to create believable characters.
• Worked with animators and designers to create behavior for the player or AI characters.
• Experience with debugging Animation problems from source data to in game.
• Experience with 3DS Max/Maya/Motionbuilder or similar DCCs.
• Experience with animation blend tree systems and extending such systems.
• Experience with AI locomotion systems.
• Strong 3D math skills.
• Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience.
• 5+ years of programming experience in a creative environment.
• Excellent communication skills with an interest in collaborating with other non-technical disciplines.
• Expertise with the C++ programming language.
• Ability to learn and master new technologies and code.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines.
• Experience with developing the connection between animation and physics.
• Experience with IK solutions.
• Experience with facial animations.
• Experience with multi-processor programming.
• Experience with optimizing animation performance.
• Experience working with asset pipelines and tools.
• Previous experience with third person action games.