We are looking for an AI Programmer to help develop complex Human AI Behaviors for a current working title being developed by Bend Studio.
This is not an entry level position and applicant must be able to demonstrate current working knowledge in the field of AI development for recent game applications. This role is closely related to both a physics and animation engineer.Responsibilities
· Key contributor to the development of state-of-the-art AI systems and behaviors, including path-finding, behavior execution, and autonomous decision making.
· Develop robust and reusable AI frameworks that can be managed and used for implementation by design staff.
· Maintaining a strong collaborative work relationship with fellow programmer and design staff.Key Skills
· Strong 3D Math skills.
· Strong C++ and software engineering skills.
· Working knowledge of current AI architectures and algorithms.
· Strong interest in researching and developing new AI related technologies.Preferred Skills & Experience
· Current and Next Gen game console experience strongly desired.
· 3-5 years industry or related experience.
· 1 or more published titles.
· Strong understanding and familiarity with current UNREAL technology desired.