Be part of a growing company and join our fun and exciting team! At Game Circus, we’re easy-going and have a casual atmosphere, and constantly strive to create the best mobile games for everyone’s enjoyment!
Founded in 2010 and based in Dallas, many of Game Circus’ apps have amassed 1,000,000+ downloads on both iOS and Android platforms. Enjoy coming to work each day with flexible hours and vacation time, and take pride in being behind some of the most popular mobile games in the world!
Game Circus is seeking an experienced 3D artist for our mobile games! The position is based in Dallas, and you’ll report to our Art Director while leading a team of talented artists. You’ll have the opportunity to create assets for our projects, including social/casual games for iPhone, iPad, tablets, Android devices and social networks.
· Work closely with our Art Director and talented artists, designers and programmers in bringing ideas to life
· Create assets that set the bar in implementing vision of the games
· Ensure quality control in 3D assets being created for our games
· Document modeling guidelines, and provide precise and constructive feedback on assets created by our outsource vendors
· Maintain effective communication with peers in all departments, and ensure asset targets are met or exceeded
· 3-4 years of experience creating 3D assets (models and textures) for games
· Strong skill set in 3D Studio Max, Unity 3D, and Photoshop
· Strong understanding of color, composition and lighting
· Highly proficient in creating textures
· Technical expertise in placing assets into Unity
· Exceptional attention to detail
Desired but not required:
· Experience in creating UI/UX animation and FX, in Unity
· Expertise in After Effects
· Solid background in traditional arts, sketching and/or illustration
· Academic background in graphics designused as the basis for menu and HUD creation