Security Software Engineer - Core Tech
Come and join a team that builds solutions for company wide projects, back-end services and generally a lot of cool technology. We are looking for a talented software engineer with a passion for security to complement our small but very dynamic team and help keep our users safe from real world threats. The right candidate will have opportunities to create and influence the creation of secure systems and technologies that support our products, to create and influence security procedures and policies company wide, and to make a huge impact on individual users by protecting them from harm.
• Implement and validate measures to address security issues for online applications and services, both through other developers and by direct hands-on engineering.
• Perform code audits of online systems in order to identify and engineer solutions to security risks.
• Assist with engineering and integration of security solutions in all online applications.
• Evaluate patches for security and application risk. Coordinate their application and address security issues based on those findings.
• Partner with Director of Security, to implement a security review process for launch of web sites, online services and systems.
• Perform security due diligence evaluations of external development partners and their proposals.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years building security solutions for large-scale online services or applications.
• Highly proficient programming in C++, PHP, Java and other applicable programming language.
• Up-to-date knowledge of emerging online security exploits, flaws and their counter-measures.
• Demonstrated experience identifying and engineering resolutions to online security issues.
• Detailed knowledge of custom and standard security protocols, including SSL, TLS, , RSA/AES, OAuth2.
• Extended knowledge of network and application protocols, such as UDP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS.
• Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, JSON and cross browser development and debugging.
• Experienced at multi-tasking. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills within and across disciplines.
• Required to be able to work flexible hours, working weekends or off-hours.
• Dedication, teamwork and professionalism.
• CPSSE, ECSP, GSSP or equivalent Certified Security Software Engineer.
• 2+ years game related development or entertainment industry experience is a plus.