Sulon Technologies Inc. – Markham, ON
Sulon Technologies Inc. is a new advanced gaming technology company specializing in an untouched market of interactive augmented and virtual reality simulation and gaming solutions.
Sulon is actively looking for a passionate and enthusiastic SDK/Tools Programmer to join our game development team!
The position will support Sulon in its plan for ambitious growth and increasing productivity within the company. A perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-starter who is passionate about the independent/start-up spirit and looking to expand their experience and knowledge!
Key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Create a unique gaming SDK that brings any virtual environment to any space
- Build intuitive tools and utilities to allow developers to easily create interactive VR and AR experiences.
- Collaborate with the Lead SDK Programmer to define and implement public facing software API for proprietary hardware.
- Implement new and creative algorithms to solve dynamic problems
- Initiative and a strong desire to work for a fast paced dynamic organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical/scientific discipline
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, OOP principles, design patterns, and computational complexity
- 2-3 years of professional experience in software and game development (C/C++, C#)
- Experience with a commercial Game Engine SDK (Unreal, Unity3D)
- Professional experience with full life-cycle, cross platform SDK development (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS)
- In-depth experience with a 3D graphics API (DirectX, OpenGL or OpenGL ES)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed, analytical problem solver and works well in a team environment.
All interested applicants are asked to forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SDK Tools Programmer