Join the Europe branch of leading Japanese mobile games publisher gumi, in Paris!
From user acquisition to operations, you will have full ownership to make sure our smash hit games reach their full potential in Russian speaking territories.
- Manage marketing activities and user acquisition
- Ensure high quality communication on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc…)
- Document users’ feedback and suggestions through detailed reports
- Facilitate organic acquisition with SEO and word of mouth
- Help game operations to go as planned
- Make sure game is properly localized for Russian players
- Perform Quality Assurance tests on the Russian version of the game
- Attend trade shows and be the spoke person of the game if need be
- Produce business performance reports on the game
- You LOVE video games and have broad knowledge of the mobile gaming market
- Native in Russian and fluent in English. Fluent in French is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skill
- 1-2+ years track-record in launching and operating commercially successful products including user acquisition in the mobile or social gaming space. Understanding of mobile advertising networks.
- Knowledge in social media and viral marketing
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- A good communicator, who enjoys team work and interacting with colleagues from different departments
- Must have a great affinity with people, both in the workplace and within the community of players
- Acumen for numbers, analytical mindset. Experience interpreting data, driving insight and optimizing performance
- You have excellent networking skills
- Bachelor degree or above in business, marketing or communication. Master/MBA degree is a plus
Permanent contract. Position based in Paris (9th), start date March 2014
Please send any relevant materials in English to jobs-EU@gu3.co.jp , such as:
- Resume & cover letter
- Samples of material produced under your guidance