Company Name: Retro Studios, Inc.
Job Location: Austin, Texas
Job title: Level 3 Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary (minimum): $82,430
Certification Required: No
Duration: Regular Hire
Work week: Full-time
Supervision Experience Required: No
- Develop, create, and modify code for large-scale video game software applications. Duties include the following:
- Design and program software in a broad range of problems for a large-scale system by applying knowledge of 2D/3D graphic techniques and algorithms and their applications in computer simulation and video game software;
- Identifies needs and proposes solution on a longer time scale (participate in roadmap development);
- Participate in code reviews and feedback;
- Document and gather requirements from users for software to be implemented;
- Train other engineers and content creators on the use of systems;
- Work and confer with other engineers to formulate solutions to problems that have been implemented;
- Make recommendations regarding software specifications; and
- Establish domain expertise in two or more specializations such as AI, Player Package, or Game Play.
Summary of Requirements:
- Requires 3 years’ experience in a game production environment.
Applications will be accepted on the Nintendo website: https://nintendo.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=140000006U
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans…valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.