High School or equivalent
RETRO STUDIOS - Level 3 Engineer
Company Name: Retro Studios, Inc.
Job Location: Austin, Texas
Job title: Level 3 Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary (minimum): $82,430
Certification Required: No
Duration: Regular Hire
Work week: Full-time
Supervision Experience Required: No
- Develop, create, and modify code for large-scale video game software applications. Duties include the following:
- Design and program software in a broad range of problems for a large-scale system by applying knowledge of 2D/3D graphic techniques and algorithms and their applications in computer simulation and video game software;
- Identifies needs and proposes solution on a longer time scale (participate in roadmap development);
- Participate in code reviews and feedback;
- Document and gather requirements from users for software to be implemented;
- Train other engineers and content creators on the use of systems;
- Work and confer with other engineers to formulate solutions to problems that have been implemented;
- Make recommendations regarding software specifications; and
- Establish domain expertise in two or more specializations such as AI, Player Package, or Game Play.
Summary of Requirements:
- Requires 3 years’ experience in a game production environment.
Applications will be accepted on the Nintendo website: https://nintendo.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=140000006U
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans…valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested