Senior Rendering Engineer needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Vancouver, B.C.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Must have seven to eight (7 - 8+) years of experience in video games.
- Must have two to three (2 - 3+) years as a Sr. Graphics Developer.
- Computer science or similar degree, or comparable experience.
- Experience working on graphics and rendering systems for at least two existing console titles (PS3, Xbox360).
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with the Content team on the design of new features,
- Leverage existing technology and external partners whenever possible and foster excellent relationships with other studios and technology groups.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- Collaborate with the Content team on the design of new features, ensure decisions are well understood and agreed upon.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- DX10 / DX11 Graphics experience desirable.
- Passion for creating an amazing AAA game experience and visuals.
What's In It For You?
- A resume booster if you ever leave, in addition to working in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
Get Hired. Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.