PC / Windows, Playstation 4, Xbox One
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
The Release Engineer will be part of a Release Engineering team, tasked with delivering new versions, patches, and content releases of a currently-unannounced Gearbox game to customers. The Release Engineer will work closely with the Dev, QA, Marketing, and Community teams, so communication skills are essential. Additionally, the Release Engineer should have a deep understanding of technical tools and Release Engineering processes.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Must have prior professional experience in software development or quality assurance (QA) for a commercial product
- Must have experience configuring and maintaining automated build systems, especially NAnt and Bamboo
- Must have an advanced facility with revision control systems, Perforce knowledge a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have experience with first-party game console APIs, network ecosystems, and certification requirements
- Prior experience in the game industry a big plus
- Computer Science education a plus
Please send resume/portfolio to email@example.com. Please include job title in the subject line of your email.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested