Respawn Entertainment is seeking an in-house Recruiter to help us source and hire the best developer talent!
- Work with HR/Recruiting Manager and department leads to determine company hiring needs. Serve as point person for all things related to recruiting and hiring.
- Post ads online. Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Active networking. Build network of contacts through social media, groups, industry events, etc.
- Extensive and creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and maintain communication with potential future candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews.
- Liaise with schools, make contact with graduating talent. Attend job fairs and other industry events as needed.
- Coordinate interviews and hiring processes. Negotiate offers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Organized, trust-worthy, and enthusiastic “people person.” Strong representative for company culture.
- Previous recruiting experience required.
- Experience in game industry preferred. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
- Existing network of candidates a major plus.
- Amazing follow through.
- Solid track record of filling tough positions in a timely manner.
- Solid understanding of recruiting best practices, how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws, etc.
- Strong engineering recruiting background a plus.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.