San Fernando Valley, California
PC / Windows, Playstation 4, Xbox One
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
Dialogue Editor (Temporary Position)
Respawn is looking for a Dialogue Editor to help create high quality dialogue assets and implement them into the game. This is a temporary position with potential for full time.
- Record and edit passes of dialogue for game testing purposes.
- Batch process and prep dialogue files for game integration.
- Implement and tune dialogue sound files directly into game engine.
- Edit dialogue and sync assets to scripted sequences and animations.
- Track and update progress of assets with a database throughout the course of the project.
- Assist with script preparation and scheduling for voice recording sessions.
- Take detailed notes regarding performances and progress during voice recording sessions.
- Communicate and coordinate transfer of dialogue assets and scripts with the localization team.
- Interface with Audio, Design, Animation, and Engineering Leads to ensure that dialogue functions in-game and matches vision for specific levels as well as overall design of game.
- Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs.
- Adhere to audio schedule and deliver assets on time.
- 2+ years of experience in a dialogue sound role for video games.
- Significant platform game audio experience a must. Shipped AAA games a plus.
- Experience implementing sound into game engines and 3rd party editors.
- Strong audio technical expertise.
- Strong, demonstrable audio editing skills.
- Professional level skills with major audio software packages such as Nuendo and Sound Forge.
- Experience with data tracking software and spreadsheets, such as Excel.
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to track thousands of assets throughout projects.
- Voice acting and/or directing skills a plus.
- Passion for audio. Passion for games.
To apply, please send resume and reel/ link to online reel, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested