Age of Learning, Inc., is a rapidly expanding education company in Southern California, and is the developer of the multi-award-winning early learning website ABCmouse.com. We currently have openings for qualified applicants who are interested in joining our dedicated team and contributing to the creation of an essential educational resource that is having an unprecedented impact on the lives of children, families and teachers throughout the U.S. and the world.
We are seeking a full time in-house quality assurance tester representative to start immediately.
- Must be dedicated to working hard, taking on new responsibilities and be proactive in upcoming projects
- Must have excellent organizational skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and flexible attitude
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with reporting to co-workers, managers and management
- Positive "can do" attitude an absolute must
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Understanding of the process/steps of website development and files management a plus
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite tools (Word and basic Excel)
9:30-6:30 Monday - Friday
Only Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Local candidates only. Eligible employees must be able to take FULL-TIME IN HOUSE POSITION. No telecommuting.
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to be considered for this position. In your cover letter, please explain why this position would be of interest to you professionally and what you believe you could contribute to this effort.
ONLY COMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.