High 5 Games is seeking a QA Supervisor to lead our testing efforts for the next generation of online and mobile games. The QA Supervisor will spend his/her days testing new games and features, assisting in the development and execution of test plans, ensuring that the user interface is top-notch and guiding their team to do the same. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience leading QA teams, enjoys finding bugs, appreciates the beauty of a great user experience and is deadline oriented, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assist in planning and executing the QA activities of new features and games for video casino, web applications, marketing collaterals, client/server based, social and mobile gaming.
- Mentor your team, allocate and monitor tasks, ensure testing schedules are met and releases go out in timely fashion.
- Assist in the development of test plans to verify the feature, functionality and performance of games
- Record test results, generate written reports that details the findings/bugs etc. and diagnose issues discovered during testing phase.
- Engage in continuous improvement by identifying root causes of issues. Drive QA and company-wide process improvements to reduce waste. Provides and Implements Quality Assurance standards and best practices. Improve the efficiency of your team.
- Work in a fast paced environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of hands-on test experience with video games, social and mobile gaming, web applications or other related platforms.
- Proven track record in, and knowledge of testing techniques in an agile development cycle.
- Ability to analyze crash logs, stack traces, and assist engineers by reproducing bugs.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience).
- Solid experience in graphic design, art, animation, and 3D graphics.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance practices, concepts, test tools and automation.
- Familiarity with bug tracking software like JIRA.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- A passion for console video games, internet gaming, and socials/mobile gaming across multiple genres and platforms
- Programming experience in Java/C/C++ and writing SQL queries.
About High 5 Games:
Join the leader of the fastest-growing segment of online entertainment – Casino Gaming. Developing for the land-based, online, mobile, and social markets, High 5 Games has created hundreds of games that are played in 150 countries on six continents. H5G is actively building out the most entertaining social casino gaming experience on both web and mobile platforms, offering a very dynamic, multi-disciplinary, high-learning environment for you to grow within.
High 5 Games employs a diverse and eclectic group of talented professionals, from brilliant Mathematicians, Software Engineers and Game Designers who construct the technology platforms, to decision-enabling Data Scientists who aggregate data feeds from around the globe, to universe-expanding Artists whose imaginations allow them to craft intricate new worlds. Life at H5G is anything but ordinary. See us at http://www.high5games.com/