Hey! You’re just the sort of QA Manager we’re looking for: passionate, creative, a great manager and leader, with experience leading onsite and offsite testers. We could really benefit from having somebody like you join our team. Your experience during all phases of product development, from initial design to final release; your ability to cross functional boundaries to improve processes; and the way you evangelize quality across disciplines – all of these will be critical to our success. You are perfect for our team and for this position specifically.
What can Amazon Game Studios offer you in exchange? You’ll have the freedom (and encouragement) to experiment and innovate, to improve existing processes and invent new ones, and not be limited by “that’s not how we do things here.” You’ll have an opportunity to work on game experiences that push the boundaries of technology. You’ll have a tangible impact our games, our business and -- most importantly -- our customers. And you’ll have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages.
If this sounds like a good fit, let’s talk.
· 5+ years of experience in overall software QA/test experience
· Proven experience in building and managing a test team
· Demonstrated experience developing high-quality test plans and test reports
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· Knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing standards, methods and conventions, and the product development cycle
· Passion for and knowledge of games and digital/online entertainment
· Creativity and initiative to continually improve test coverage and effectiveness
· 3+ years of experience leading QA teams
· Experience shipping 3+ products (guiding them through a full QA process)
· Experience implementing continuous integration models into code teams
· Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and test-driven development environment
· Unity game engine knowledge and experience a plus
· ISTQB (or equivalent qualification) a plus
· Proven success in communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills, with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and report results.