Quality Assurance Lead
Responsible for ensuring that product and content meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
• Work with the various stakeholders to draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Establish procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
• Establish methodical testing procedures for finding bugs, starting with the obvious and working out to less obvious edge cases.
• Identify training needs and mentor new QA Testers.
• Works with hardware, server, software, content and product teams to establish and implement integrated testing protocols and systems.
• Review and document the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection processes.
• Develop and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Experience managing a team and mentoring junior testers.
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
• Experience in problem analysis and problem solving
• Experience in mobile and mixed hardware/software environments preferred
• Must have strong organization skills, tech support skills, and writing skills.
• Truly innovative
• Super fun
• Sorry, you’ll have to meet the team to learn more about it.