High 5 Games is looking for world class Quality Assurance Testers to help us develop the next generation of land-based, online and mobile games! We’re looking for outstanding software testers who love to find bugs and who can appreciate the beauty in a great user experience. If you are looking to be a part of a small yet rapidly growing Quality Assurance team, spending your days testing new features, assisting in the development and execution of test plans and making sure that the user interface is top-notch, then look no further.
- Assist in planning and executing the testing of new features for video slot games, web applications, marketing collaterals, client/server based and social/mobile gaming.
- Assist in the development of test plans to verify feature, functionality, and performance for games that are live and in development.
- Assist in test execution, recording test results, generating written reports that detail the findings/bugs, etc., and help to diagnose issues discovered during QA testing.
- Assist in analyzing historical data to categorize and identify root causes of issues to find areas for improvement.
- Interact with various departments to resolve issues.
- Assist in other various tasks related to the QA process.
- Work in a fast paced environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Bachelors’ Degree or relative equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on test experience for video games, social and mobile gaming, web applications, or other related platforms.
- Proven track record in and knowledge of testing techniques in an agile development cycle
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Experience with command-line tools for debugging and analysis
- Ability to analyze crash logs, backtraces, and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience)
- Love of testing things that are hard to test
- Solid experience in graphic design, art, animation, and 3D graphics.
- Goal and deadline oriented.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance practices, concepts, test tools and automation.
- Familiarity with bug tracking softwares.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for console video games, internet gaming, and socials/mobile gaming across multiple genres and platforms.
- Working knowledge of iPhone, Android, and Linux operating systems
- Casino or video game industry experience preferred.
We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered.
High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact High 5 Games. Please no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact High 5 Games about other services, products or commercial interests.