QA & Production Support Staff
Kojima Production Los Angeles is looking for a QA/production support staff to assist development team for testing games/tools. The candidate must be an avid game player and have extensive development support and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Test pre-release video games and verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility
- Document and record the issues and defects of the games in the tracking database.
- Perform build verification tests and design/maintain basis testing check list.
- Provide detailed gameplay, balance and tuning feedback as requested
- Provide any production support as requested.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong interest in developing top quality video games.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of multiplayer games.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently as required
- Good PC knowledge, as well as being familiar with Microsoft programs especially Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Experience in 1 full game development cycle is plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant field is desirable.
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com