Publishing Creative Director-Online Projects, China and Korea
2K seeks a skilled Publisher Creative Director to lead the creative development of online projects for China and Korea from inception to release.
- Work closely with Studio Creative Directors to help form and guide the creative direction of original game content for multiple projects across multiple studios.
- Serve as a key contributor in setting the long-term creative vision for 2K Games.
- Evaluate product submissions and play a leading role in contract negotiations.
- Implement processes to improve the predictability and reduce the risk of developing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with the studios for each project to help identify potential problems and manage critical tradeoffs within the production triangle (cost, quality, schedule).
- Continuously improve creative processes and best practices.
- Develop and maintain productive relationship with external partners, vendors, and contractors.
- Ensure communication and cross team coordination within local studios and between worldwide studio locations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ of combined experience in internal or external game development in both Design and Production roles.
- Experience with online titles in China and Korea is required.
- Strong leadership, mentorship and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage to and deliver on hard product deadlines with fast development cycles while maintaining high product quality.
- Detailed knowledge of interactive entertainment industry allowing for innovative concepts and promotion of new ideas.
- Innovative thinker with creative problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of development processes, workflows, and tools.
- Demonstrated track record of making the right choices to deliver successful projects.
- Adept at building relationships throughout the organization.
- Open to and available to go native with studios for extended periods of time.
To Apply- https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GAMES2K&cws=42&rid=713