Project Manager - Web
Wargaming West is hiring a Web Project Manager to join our Web Services team which is responsible for ensuring the top-notch quality of our game infrastructure services. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and award winning global brand in the gaming industry that is at the cutting edge of PC and console gaming technology.
In this role you will be a master scheduler and planner responsible for:
• Manage the project within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements.
• Track and report project progress (including realistic forecasts of final target positions).
• Design explicit, transparent roadmaps and release delivery criteria.
• Ensure all project requirements and or objectives are properly documented. Identify and document project risk.
• Facilitate well-coordinated, productive, and result-oriented work by project teams.
• Conduct constant monitoring of the latest trends, and implement innovations to enhance the project’s marketability.
• Prior experience managing multiple web and technical infrastructure projects
• Ability to organize production processes and manage interaction with other departments.
• Proven track record of successfully implemented, contemporary, large-scale projects.
• Must be well versed in project management techniques, processes and methodologies.
• Must be demonstrating use of project plans, issue logs, risk/mitigation strategies.
• Must have strong problem solving ability, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet organizational goals.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.