An exciting mobile game startup is looking for a highly detail-oriented video game Project Manager to work out of our brand new Mountain View office--located in the cool Castro Street district.
The successful candidate will be able to manage the details of our complex, interdisciplinary games and learning product through to completion against ambition milestones--with the goal to revolutionize the gamification of education. We are looking for an experienced, talented video game Project Manager to work closely with our creative/product team, curriculum team, and engineering team--to track progress at a granular level as we build features, manage priorities, expose dependencies, and optimize our product pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, operations-minded video game Project Manager--someone who enjoys working across the disciplines, can communicate risks clearly and proactively, and loves Gantt charts, Scrum, Kanban, and the art of keeping an eye on every detail.
- With strong project management skills, you will work closely with the CEO, creative team, curriculum team, and engineering team to track, organize, and manage the production pipeline of a complex production.
- Work closely with the CEO and Sr. Producer to help us keep the trains running on time.
- Contribute energy and optimism in a high octane environment, with little ego, and lots of can-do attitude.
- Implement a set of tools that’ll provide high visibility into project deliverables
- Help plot the product roadmap and then coordinate internal and external resources to execute the strategic roadmap
- Manage the project pipeline, including milestones, deliverables, resource matrices and risk mitigation
- Maintain visibility on project status while clearly communicating project progress and risk mitigation paths
- Via analysis and data-driven methodology, suggest prioritization and effective execution of strategic concepts
WHY JOIN SOAR, INC?
- Be a key part of project managing a narrative-themed, next gen learning product (pioneering gamification in education).
- Be a core, indispensible piece of a startup organization by helping keep all the moving parts organized, visible, and ontrack
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and catered lunches
- Get in on the ground floor of an ambitious mobile game startup located in a cool office on Castro Street in the heart of Mountain View--and work with a kickass, collaborative team!