- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Demonstrated experience in game development.
- General familiarity with project methodologies (agile, scrum, waterfall..) will be as a plus.
- Solid experience of work on all project phases (from idea to release).
- Ability to tell critical from just important, work out plans, set priorities, assess risks, track tasks to completion.
- Ability to manage efficiently 15+ persons teams;
- Ability to work on multiple task in time pressure conditions;
- Multi-disciplinary leadership capability, a strong customer focus, excellent people skills and the ability to develop a process driven organization.
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Strong organization and management skills, including excellent verbal and written communication, conflict resolution, meeting facilitation, and change management skills.
The Area PM is responsible for:
- Analyze and investigate new project requirements, prepare project plans; assess risks and propose mitigation plan.
- Identifying and clarifying the team goals; ensuring that Client and Developer’s expectations are aligned.
- Assigning and managing team individual tasks, tracking them on daily basis. Issues resolving.
- Managing interactions between team departments and communications both within team and between team and Client.
- Ensuring that project meets dead-lines, delivering product of required quality and staying within allocated budget.
- Conducting team meetings, providing various kinds of reporting.
- Tracking individual performance results, taking part in Career Development plans creation.
- Conducting interviews, contribute for hiring process.
- Relocation in Russia.
- Opportunity to work in English speaking/writing studio.
- Participation in challenging projects, opportunity for professional development.
- Care bonus for education, insurances and health.
- Friendly team and atmosphere.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Do you have a passion for creating exciting games? Join us!