Digital Extremes is hiring Programmers!
Are you looking to work on one of the fastest growing most successful F2P third person shooter games?
Do the words; Assassination, Capture, Survival, Rescue, Sabotage, Deception, Spy, Defense, and Extermination excite you? Is your passion to work on an award winning game? Then we want to hear from you.
With mind blowing talent from all over the globe we have over 200 of the industry’s most talented artists, designers. programmers, Customer Support, QA, Marketing and business professionals. We work incredibly hard to make our environment and culture the very best of the best by providing dream jobs that drive creativity, innovation, and passion into our games. While creating superior videogame experiences, we constantly push the limits of what can be accomplished on target platforms through artistic style, sleek code design, and technical efficiency.
• Develop and maintain a fast 3D game engine that may involve working on graphics, gameplay and/or AI programming as well as porting to next-gen video game platforms
• Collaborate with design, artists and other engineers to implement and fine-tune game features
• Ensure the technical quality and game-play of the product through tuning and bug fixing
• Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
• Provide direction for the code architecture of a next-gen game engine
• Write robust, maintainable code
• Maintain code performance through profiling and optimization
• Passion for making and playing great games
• Expertise in C++
• 2-4+ years game development experience
• Strong communication skills, work ethic and motivation
• Ability to design efficient and intuitive code architecture for a large-scale game engine
• Willing to relocate to Canada
• Console experience; next-gen preferred
• Familiarity with large-scale C++ project development
• Familiarity with any of the following APIs: D3D, OpenGL, PhysX, DirectSound, DirectInput, Win32/GDI
• Experience with concurrent programming
• Assembly language and low-level systems
• Familiarity with Perforce
• Experience with Perl
• Familiarity with profiling tools (i.e. VTune, PIX, Tuner)
Our success is in our employees and the world class talent we hire! With blood sweat and tears of true Ninja's we work hard to respect, value, encourage, acknowledge and recognize our employees. Drop us a note so we can learn more about you; what games you love, what games you love to hate, if you have worked on a AAA title which was your favorite one and if not which one do you wish you could have worked on and what do you know and love about Warframe?
To learn more about our awesomeness and to submit an application: www.digitalextremes.com