Fun Bits Interactive is seeking a highly skilled generalist programmer to work on current and future next gen titles. As a core member of the Fun Bits team, you will be involved in the design and implementation of a wide variety of game and engine systems. A desire to work on diverse areas of implementation is essential for this role.
- Design and implement high quality engine and game systems that support project goals and realize long term technology goals.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of content pipelines and tools, aiming to optimize day-to-day efficiency for the entire development team.
- Incorporate middleware technologies.
- Profile and optimize code to meet performance targets.
- Provide documentation and support to other team members.
- 3 years of professional video game development experience, including at least 1 shipped title.
- Experience working within multiple domains (gameplay, physics, graphics, audio, UI etc.).
- A solid understanding of computer architecture and platform specific considerations-Experience with graphics APIs (Gnm, Gcm, OpenGL, DirectX etc.) and platform specific APIs (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 etc.).
- Cross platform development experience-A solid. understanding of optimization techniques-Excellent knowledge of C, C++-Scripting experience.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- A solid understanding of multithreaded programming techniques.
- Knowledge of assembly or other relevant low level programming experience.
- Familiarity with mainstream game engines and middleware.
- Experience integrating and maintaining middleware technologies such as FMOD or PhysX.
- Tools development experience, including knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of Maya API and Mel scripting.
- Experience working in Visual Studio and Xcode.
- Competence with Linux.
- Networking experience.
Apply directly with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org