• Liaisons with other departments to provide game related consulting on community events, service maintenances and client updates enabling high quality and predictable deliveries.
• Organize and maintain client production schedules, game reports, and new game proposals as needed.
• Support Manager, Production with project coordination and production support services for the assigned game.
• Assist in the testing of the game and reporting bugs
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years of game industry experience
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, TECHNICAL TRAINING OR CERTIFICATION
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Certification in project management techniques preferred
• Strong project and time management skills
• Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented
• Strong understanding of internal game mechanics
• Knowledge of game industry trends and successful titles with a focus on free-to-play games.
• Regularly plays games on multiple platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office