InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- A very good degree in business administration, economics, communication stuides, etc.; gladly with technical or creative background
- A distinct affinity to the internet and an interest in the gaming industry
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills
- A high degree of entrepreneurial thinking, commitment, and individual initiative
- Analytical skills and an affinity for numbers and Excel
- An interest in supporting creative processes
- Very good knowledge of English
- Desirable: first practical experience in the areas of online marketing, PR, web development, or in the gaming industry itself
- Maintenance of a game in all areas of marketing, from the creative strategy to creative production and technical projects up to strategic topics, media planning and conception of marketing features
- Strategic consulting from the launch through the entire product life cycle
- Ensuring and shaping a close cooperation between marketing and product management for the economic success of a game
- Realization of regular tests and analyses in order to evaluate new ideas and to open up any potential for optimizing the marketing of our products
- Project work in various areas of marketing (e.g. social media, media partner cooperations, TV or SEM)
- Maintenance of the ongoing graphic develoment of the game brands
- Constantly new challenges and projects in a sound and constantly growing company with flat hierarchies
- Responsibility and creative tasks, including a high degree of professional freedom for your own ideas
- A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and many team events
- Supporting and contributing to the company retirement arrangement
- Further training on a regular basis, and a flat rate for reference books
- Supporting your move to Hamburg (e.g. through temporarily staying at our company apartment, and allround support if moving here from abroad)
- Subsidization of your parking spot on the premises, or your ticket for local public transport
- Preventive health care
- Creative breaks, e.g. during table soccer, at the PlayStation, or in a beach chair outside
- Complementary soft drinks and fresh fruit for all employees
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Games Analyst (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and degrees), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.