Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile and Social games team.
The Product Manager will help define, market and maintain the company’s free to play mobile and social games and play a critical role in defining business requirements for our publishing and BI platform and tools. Reporting to the Vice President, Digital Games, this role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile and social games.
- Collaborate with game producers to provide data driven features and business model recommendations leading up to launch to optimize the revenue and engagement potential of our games.
- Develop and execute innovative and best in class launch strategies in coordination with product development, brand marketing and PR teams (and others as relevant) that leverage the full capabilities of Warner Bros. and lead the industry.
- Bring excellence to managing live digital publishing activities to optimize game performance including user acquisition, analytics, community and monetization.
- Collaborate as member of cross-discipline team to define and implement a market leading publishing and BI platform; work to integrate/optimize around third party tools and solutions where recommended.
- Assist in building and growing Warner Bros. mobile and social games more broadly to include special projects, platform/publishing/licensing/international/cross-studio partnerships.
- BA/BS Degree. MA/MS/MBA preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in product management or related role.
- Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games marketplaces, trends and best practices.
- Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
- Strong project management experience and ability to work with and manage cross functional units to advance business objectives.
- Thorough understanding of micro-transaction based business models and managing product-level P&Ls.
- Passion for gaming, mobile and social networking.
- Strong product management skills at a features/system level.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Exceptional PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
- Attendance at industry conferences as required.