SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile Publishing team.
Warner Bros. Games Inc. seeks a Product Manager, Platform for the WBG San Francisco Digital Pub department. The Product Manager, Platform, will play a critical role in growing the company’s mobile games business and establishing WB Games as a leader in the space. In this role, he/she both directly oversees our relationships and integrations of third-party platforms and tools (e.g., Kontagent, Swrve, PlayHaven etc.) with our mobile games, working diligently to establish best practices which ensure integration and data integrity, but also serves as the lead Product Manager working with a technology team to build an internal games-as-a-service platform. Reporting to the Director, Mobile Publishing, this role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile games.
- Drive business requirements for WB Games mobile games-as-a-service platform, working closely with internal technology team to define features and roadmap as well as integrations with our games. Focus on game layer, publishing layer and BI layer needs.
- Oversee existing relationships, and develop new ones, with third-party tools and platform companies in support of driving the success of specific mobile games as well as our overall portfolio. Will include serving as a tech-savvy liaison between the third parties and our studios, driving integration and testing from the publishing perspective.
- Drive vision and execution for successfully leveraging the internal platform and third party tools to continuously optimize customer lifecycle management in our mobile games.
- BA/BS Degree. MA/MS/MBA preferred.
- 3-5+ years experience in mobile games.
- 5+ years experience in digital media preferred.
- Experienced with detailed integration design for mobile live services, including analytics schema, in-app promotional placements, push notifications, and content management.
- Technical experience defining instrumentation structure, coordinating with engineering and 3rd party vendors during development, and managing QA to validate integrity of integrations.
- Deep working knowledge of third-party publishing tools such as Kontagent, Flurry, Playhaven, Swrve, HasOffers, Ad-X, Playnomics, Apsalar, or others.
- Passion for video games, particularly mobile gaming.
- Deep understanding of core game mechanics and games-as-a-service best practices.
- Strong knowledge of marketplace trends for third-party mobile middleware vendors.
- Knowledgeable about technical distinctions between iOS and Android.
- Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Exceptional PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
- Attendance at industry conferences as required.