A Product Manager at Glu is an individual that provides expertise to game teams regarding the acquisition, retention, and monetization for our free-to-play mobile games. The ideal candidate deftly navigates needs for live games and those still in development through quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, economy design, live operations, and feature design to achieve business goals.
This role is based in our Glu Bellevue, Washington game studio.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Concept and design innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization
- Design, implement, analyze, and optimize game economies
- Coordinate with production to implement and launch new game monetization features
- Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data driven iteration
- Develop in-game events and promotions to drive retention, engagement and revenue
- 2+ years experience designing or producing free to play games OR a MBA
- Solid understanding of KPI for free-to-play games
- Understanding of product plans and development schedules
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly creative but grounded in best practices
- Excited by the prospect of data-driven design through analysis and quick iteration
- Strong drive and autonomy
- You must love games!
- Focus on healthy work/life balance
- Free on-site gym with locker rooms and shower
- Free snack and beverage bar
- Five minutes from dozens of great restaurants in Bellevue and Factoria
- Avid gaming culture, from tabletop games to video games to coed sports teams