Telltale Games is searching for a Producer with development and management experience.
The Producer will report to the Executive Producer and will be responsible for ensuring the continued success of Telltale's revolutionary episodic model!
- Oversee development efforts on multiple small to medium scale projects to keep product development on schedule, within budget, and to specification.
- Collaborate with Lead Programmer, Director, and team members to establish realistic expectations for timelines, estimates and project deliverables.
- Facilitate and drive team communication. Ensure a common understanding and agreement on projects scope and objectives, and on any subsequent changes.
- Run meetings with the project team to discuss status, resolve issues and share information.
- Communicate with third parties, including publishers, contractors, hardware developers etc Review and evaluates concepts, designs and competitive products.
- Review the content in the game, providing feedback and suggestions to the team to deliver a high quality game.
- Ensure the final product is appropriate for the target audience.
- Define and track project to schedule and milestones in all areas of design, art and engineering.
- Identify all task interdependencies and coordinate effective use of staff to ensure timely and accurate asset flow.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of development tasks to facilitate decisions based on accurate and measurable asset information.
- At least 5 years experience as a Producer, with emphasis on internal production.
- Must have shipped at least two games and/or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle.
- Extensive knowledge of game creation methods.
- Excellent documentation and editing skills are required.
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong organizational skills. Strong capability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent Interpersonal, facilitation, communication and project management skills.
- Superior organizational and scheduling skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Word.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
Telltale Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant.