Mobile games dominator Gameloft is looking for a Producer and an Associate Producer
Current hit Gameloft games include: Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Asphalt 8: Airborne, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Ironman 3, Kingdoms & Lords, GT Racing 2, Shark Dash, Oregon Trail: American Settler, A Good Day to Die Hard, NOVA: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Littlest Pet Shop, The Dark Knight Rises, PLAYMOBIL Pirates, Real Soccer 2012 HD
This position is based in the creative and inspiring city of New York!!!
This opportunity also offers:
- Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere - we love to play, board games, video games, Air Hockey and foosball!
- International environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
If you're ready to take it to the next level in your career, don't miss this opportunity to
be part of the next big thing in mobile games!
- Responsible for the development, launch and growth of games from it's concept to completion
- Manage projects and workflow for a team of talented Programmers, Artists and Game Designers
- Collaborate with the marketing and business teams to direct the creation of new games based on marketing research
- Understand some coding, art production, QA and game design
- Communicate with Gameloft's Executive Producers and Top Management regarding features, planning and progress
- Make the tough decisions and know when to say “no”
- Know when to delegate and when to be hands-on
- Be the quality gate-keeper, challenge your team to polish every single feature, game design, piece of art or gameplay mechanism
- Use analytics, key metrics and user feedback to determine user trends and behavior
- Understand your game’s audience, especially if you’re not part of it
- Extensive knowledge about video games and a true passion for both playing and selling them
- Experience in freemium and mobile games. At least 2 shipped F2P titles and/or 2 shipped mobile titles
- True passion for various genres of games from casual to hardcode
- Ability to identify opportunities, make analytical decisions and solve complex problems
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- Successful track record of implementing features from concept to live, with a proven impact on key metrics
- Innate ability to make the right choices to deliver the most promising and best-selling games to the market
- Ability to successfully convey your vision and motivate team members, especially in stressful situations
- Risk-taker who knows that innovative ideas lead to the production of great selling games
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects under tight deadlines
- Creativity and practicality to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure progress
All qualified candidates should expect to take an assessment.
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers. Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)