, Browser Based Games,
The Producer is responsible for leading the development of a franchise title from concept to completion. They are also responsible for successful operation of the game as a business unit.
Works collaboratively with other stakeholders both inside and outside the company (including marketing, sales, IP-holders, IT, QA, other product development groups, et al.) to meet or exceed expectations of the product and is accountable for delivering milestones on-time and within budget.
• Leads and manages all aspects of product development from product concept to completion and live operation.
• Must be able to successfully influence project contributors and stakeholders not under direct control.
• Working with the development team to create, maintain & evaluate project milestones.
• Able to define and focus on managing core game pillars and title objectives.
• Creates and maintains production roadmap.
• Communicates and facilitates teamwork with stakeholders from all disciplines involved with the project. Maintains product vision and is able to evangelize the product and motivate others.
• Manages production and contractor budgets as required.
• Supports the product’s marketing & PR efforts as required.
• Manages publisher and licensor product expectations.
• Conducts regular planning and review sessions with team members; identifying future problems and work to avoid/mitigate impact.
• Delivers on-time products that meet contractual obligations.
• Ensuring a stable gaming product is submitted to the QA process.
• Manages all ongoing product development including but not limited to:
o Working with development team to ensure proper written game and technical specification are in place.
o Evaluating feature, schedule, scope, and resource trade-offs.
o Making informed long-term decisions where changes in the game or technical specifications are required or proposed.
o Ensure quality and consistency in the final product.
o Ensuring game designs and final shipped product reflect current market trends and meet customer expectations via regular internal review and external market research.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.