A Producer at Infinity Ward is the primary point of contact for all scheduling matters for all stakeholders for the departments he/she produces. Reporting to one of the Production Managers, the Producer works closely with the rest of the Production team under his/her Production Manager and the Leads of the departments he/she produces to create and track project schedules.
- Provide accurate and timely project management information to all stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Work with his/her leads to create a flexible project plan to meet milestone goals developed by Production Managers and company Directors.
- Work with the Leads of the departments produced to detail tasks and assign team members.
- Generates and maintains schedules and tracks progress.
- Work with the team to ensure clear definition, prioritization and communication of goals.
- Work hand in hand with departmental leads to drive progress forward and push for results.
- Help develop and evolve new and existing production methodologies at Infinity Ward.
- Proactively identifies and solves productivity issues and dependency problems.
- Understands the dynamics among disciplines as they relate to developing a game and knows when and how to make sure items of importance are communicated across disciplines.
- Must excel at communication among the production team, leads, and developers.
- Identify and anticipate risks. Present solutions.
- Provide regular reports of key actions and risks at various levels of detail.
- Play a contributing role in the development of new concepts.
- College degree
- At least 2 relevant published titles as a Producer or Project Manager.
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Track record of project planning being successfully executed leading to the timely delivery of quality projects.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software skills, e.g. Hansoft, Jira, DevTrack.
- Willing to commit and take responsibility for projects under supervision.
- Flexibility, support and willingness to manage the impact of change.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience working with external teams.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Very organized.
- Passion for your job and for teamwork.
- Open-minded personality and team-player mentality.
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with the different departments/teams produced and be seen as a member of those teams by others.
- Knowledgeable of our games.
- Comprehension of the technical budgets of game development a plus.
- Professional or advanced degree
- Technical background in scripting or other game development disciplines such as audio, animation, art, etc., a definit
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the studio that created the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. In 2007, the studio released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a revolutionary title that set the bar for the modern first-person shooter. Our latest releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts broke records with the fastest revenue generating launches of any entertainment product.
Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles. A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed yet diligent workplace environment. Looking towards the future, Infinity Ward strives to continue creating, improving, and advancing the possibilities of the first-person shooter genre. Join us.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.