· Implement Agile Development with Scrum methodology with current team
· Host regular stand-ups and facilitate discussion of project requests, responses and status.
· Report and present status updates for communications planning and management
· Coordinate and manage two studio locations for development using Scrum methodologies
· Liaise with different departments to facilitate communication
· Coordinate, track and manage the activities of personnel to ensure that project tasks are completed on time
· Provide motivation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives and milestones are achieved
· Other duties may be assignedRequirements:
· Bachelor’s degree.
· At least one shipped AAA multiplayer game for PC as a producer or project manager.
· FTP and MMO game experience.
· Project Management Professional (PMP)®; PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® a plus.
· 1-2 years’ experience in managing projects though use of standardized PM methodologies.
· Exemplary project skills; strong leadership and teamwork skills; strong desire to empower others.
· Good understanding of trends on the global PC, MMO and FTP markets.
· Understanding of the Agile Development with Scrum methodology
· 2-3 Years’ experience running multi-disciplinary teams in agile development environments
· 2-3 Years’ experience guiding teams through all phases of Scrum methodology