Anywhere/Home Based, California
Collaborate with Marketing Managers and external PR team to create, manage and execute public relations programs for CI Games. Create and help implement strategic planning and ongoing action plans to achieve PR objectives.
- Develop and implement US PR efforts for CI Games including defining media coverage goals for each product, liaising with development teams to produce media assets, planning product launches, media interviews, press tours and events.
- Collaborate with marketing managers, development teams and PR team to assist with the development of strategic plans and manage external PR firm throughout implementation of plan objectives.
- Develop relationships with industry media contacts and serve as spokesperson when appropriate.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Detail-orientation with strong editing skills for all forms of media/communications produced by PR team.
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure in order to respond to multiple changing priorities.
- Strong PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.