We have an opportunity for a Platform/Server Software Engineer to work within a development team that can own, manage and direct the development of major code components or game systems. The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying bottlenecks in the software development process and implementing technical solutions to resolve those bottlenecks. Specific duties will vary depending on the skill-set of the successful applicant.
- Coding, debugging and management of critical game systems.
- Manage build system architecture and build deployment methods to team and publisher.
- Provide documentation support for milestones and technical documents.
- Assist team leads with engineering task specifications and scheduling
- Five plus years of experience developing and shipping multiple PC or console titles.
- Experience with build systems, tool development and content pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL. Solid software engineering and debugging skills.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering or relative experience.
- Experience with Python and Lua is a plus.
- Strong communications skills.
- A strong desire to create world-class games.