- Designing, developing, and maintaining PHP/MySQL systems architecture.
- Application development and integration of end-user digital products.
- Responsible for analyzing assigned tasks, providing accurate work estimates, and managing own time to keep development on schedule.
- Interaction with internal client groups (marketing, etc.) to develop and launch web applications.
- Writing documentation during project development.
- Documenting code and systems.
- 3+ years experience in software development using PHP.
- Subject-matter expert in web development.
- Intermediate or better knowledge of jQuery, JSON, DOM, HTTP, Flash and ActionScript, Linux, and other core web technologies.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and be adaptable to the demands of all levels and types of production duties.
- Takes initiative in resolving development impasses.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of understanding business objectives, able to translate business goals into technical design.
- Successful track record of web development projects.
* The PHP Developer will report to the Studio Tech Lead.