Digital Extremes is looking for a Rockstar Ninja Programmer!
Are you looking to work on one of the fastest growing most successful F2P third person shooter games?
Do the words; Assassination, Capture, Survival, Rescue, Sabotage, Deception, Spy, Defense, and Extermination excite you? Is your passion to work on an award winning game? Then we want to hear from you. Main Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain a fast 3D game engine that may involve working on graphics, gameplay and/or AI programming as well as porting to next-gen video game platforms.
• Collaborate with design, artists and other engineers to implement and fine-tune game features.
• Ensure the technical quality and game-play of the product through tuning and bug fixing.
• Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
• Provide direction for the code architecture of a next-gen game engine
• Write robust, maintainable code.
• Maintain code performance through profiling and optimization.
• Passion for making and playing great games.
• Expertise in C++.
• B.Sc. Degree in Comp Sci, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent game development experience.
• 5+ years game development experience, with at least 1 shipped product.
• Strong communication skills, work ethic and motivation.
• Ability to design efficient and intuitive code architecture for a large-scale game engine
• Willing to relocate to Canada.
• Console experience; next-gen preferred.
• Familiarity with large-scale C++ project development.
• Familiarity with any of the following APIs: D3D, OpenGL, PhysX, DirectSound, DirectInput, Win32/GDI.
• Experience with concurrent programming.
• Assembly language and low-level systems.
• Familiarity with Perforce.
• Experience with Perl.
• Familiarity with profiling tools (i.e. VTune, PIX, Tuner).
When submitting your resume we would love to know more about you so please ensure you include the following in your introduction or cover letter;