Network Programmer -Mobile
- Partner with other engineers and producer to define the technical features and requirements for multiplayer projects.
- Architect core network services, including connection management and peer-to-peer session management.
- 3+ years of TCP and UDP protocol experience.
- Thorough knowledge of network security issues and exploits used on competitive games.
- Establish best practices for multiplayer game development, propagate efficient coding practices, and research new methods of evolving online technologies.
- Experience implementing networked AI, physics, object management.
- Understanding of networking systems, including DNS, NAT, firewalls, client/server and peer-to-peer models.
- At least 2 titles shipped on PC or mobile.
To Apply - email@example.com