Network Programmer, Lead
Kojima Production Los Angeles is looking for a lead network game to create the new Metal Gear Online with talented creative team. The candidate must be an avid multiplayer gamer and have extensive experience in driving the development of code and infrastructure for the online multiplayer game.
- Work with programmers and designers to define and develop core foundation and key features for multiplayer functionalities.
- Design and develop synchronization of the gameplay mechanics.
- Analyze the online and networking needs for the games.
- Design and implement and debug game server and infrastructure system.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong passion to make top quality games
- 4+ years of professional as a lead network programmer for AAA multiplayer games.
- Excellent knowledge of internet multiplayer games, multiplayer game systems, AI, physics, and internet protocol.
- Excellent knowledge of Xbox/Windows Live, Sony Playstation Network, or Steam.
- Excellent knowledge of designing, implementing, and maintaining multiplayer game systems and services.
- Excellent C/C++ language programming skills.
- Data mining experience.
- Familiar with the test driven development practice/environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in computer science/engineering or equivalent skill set
Please e-mail your resume to: KJPLA@konami.com